Упр. 312. Передайте следующие предложения в косвенной речи.1. “Will the teacher return our exercise-books today?” asked Nick. 3. “My nephew is a very
Упр. 312. Передайте следующие предложения в косвенной речи.
1. "Will the teacher return our exercise-books today?" asked Nick. 3. "My nephew is a very capable young man," said the woman. "He has just graduated from college, but he is already a very skilful specialist." 3. "Sit still and don't move your head," said the doctor to me. 4. "I want to know how your cousin likes working at this hospital," said Vera to Helen. 5. "Don't forget to bring your exercise-books tomorrow," said the teacher to us. "You are going to write a very important paper." 6. "How can I get to the circus?" asked the girl. "Take tram number five," said the man. 7. "I am very sorry, Kate," said Mike, "I have forgotten to bring your dictionary." 8. "When does your mother go shopping?" asked the neighbour. 9. "Do you know where the Browns live?" we asked a passer-by. 10. "There are a lot of trains to my station on Sunday," said Andrew to us. "You will have no problems getting to my country-place." 11. "Do you often meet my sister at the library?" he asked me.
- 1) Nick asked if the teacher will return their exercise-books that day.
2) The woman said that her nephew was a very capable young man, that he had graduated from college but he was a very skilful specialist already.
3) The dotor ordered to me to sit still and not to move my head.
4) Vera asked Helen how her cousin liked working at that hospital.
5) The teacher remembered us not to forget to bring our exercise-books the next day, because we were going to write a very important paper.
6) The girl asked the man how she could get to the circus. The man advised her to take tram number five.
7)Mike was very sorry to have forgotten to bring Kate's dictionary.
8) The neighbour asked when my mother went shopping.
9) We askef a passer-by if he knew where the Browns lived.
10) Andrew said that there were a lot of trains to his station on Sunday and we would have no problems getting to his country place.
11) He asked me if I often met his sister at the library.