Составьте диалог на тему: праздники России
1 Январь 0001 → admin
составьте диалог на тему: праздники России
- - Hi, John! How are you? I congratulate you on the first day of Shrovetide!
- Hello, Mike, I'm fine. Hold on a second, on what are you congratulating me?
- Don't you know what the Shrovetide means? This is an old Russian tradition, one of the Slavic holidays which lasts for the whole week!
- But what is the reason of such a holiday?
- Our ancestors thought that today the Spring is coming.
- That's rather interesting! And what traditions are there on the Shrovetide?
-Everybody visits each other and eats pancakes.
-I adore pancakes! And I like this tradition, so, why not drop by? I'll prepare some pancakes for you.
- It's very kind of you, John! Let's go, I'll tell you about other Russian holidays while walking.