Some of these sentences are not grammatical because they have no article. Use the right articles in the right places to get correct sentences.1. What
Some of these sentences are not grammatical because they have no article. Use the right articles in the right places to get correct sentences.
1. What big college! It has thousand students. Ben is planning to go to college as soon as he finishes school. College that my brother goes to trains managers.
2. On Sundays we often watch television together. We have just bought new television, it is biggest television i have ever seen. Turn off television: it is past your bedtime.
3. Poor man, he has not got home and he has not got family. Come at any time, i will be at home. This house is best home for them , i am sure they will be very happy here.
4. Look at hospital! Can you see man at window on ground floor?After his third day at hospital Victor felt much better. I'd like to be nurse and work in big hospital.
5. At what age do English children go to scool? School i go to is not far from my house. - What's this red brick building? - It's school.
- 1. What a big college! It has a thousand students. Ben is planning to go to college as....The college that my brother....2. We watch television together. We have just bought a new television, it is the biggest television . Turn off the television . The-1. конкретный предмет (телик) по ситуации- впервые употребляется предм. 2. Превосходная степень прилагательноет. Без артикля - устойчивое словосочетание .3. He hasn't got a home and hasn't got a family. I'll be at home. This house is the best home.4. Look at the hospital! Can you see a man at thw window on the ground floor? After his third day at hospital Victor felt better. I' d like to be a nurse and work in a big hospital. A - 1. Один из класса предметов, упоминается впервые; 2. Описательное определение (прилагательное + сущ в единственном числе)5. At what age do English children go to school? (Устойчивое словосочетание ходить в школу) the school I go to.... This red brick building? Без артикля, потому что с указательным местоимением. It' s a school