Раскройте скобки, употребив необходимую глагольную форму.1. when she finish speaking, I go up to her ask her a few questions.2. she be kind enough to
раскройте скобки, употребив необходимую глагольную форму.
1. when she (finish) speaking, I (go up) to her (ask) her a few questions.
2. she (be) kind enough to answer my questions, and I (find out) that the church (be designed and built) at turn of the 15 th century by an unknown architect.
3. we'll leave the house as soon as this horrible hurricane (stop).
4. the discussion won't take long if everybody (speak) to the point.
5. the table (be made) of expensive wood.
- 1) had finished, went up, to ask
2) was, found out, was designed and built
5) is made