Put thewords in the right order to make up a sentence1.correct/is/completely/always/her/homework2.niceperson/just/ really/ met/a/ we/ have.3.tasty/was
words in the right order to make up a sentence
person/just/ really/ met/a/ we/ have.
3.tasty/wasn't/ the/food/ enough
4.things/ usually/forget/never/ I.
5.quietly/ nobody/so/ that/ he/ spoke/ could/ him/ hear
- 1. Her homework is always completely correct.
2. We have met a really nice person.
3. The food wasn't enough tasty.
4. I usually never forget things.
5. He spoke so quietly that nobody could hear him.