Put the verbs in a proper tense.1. We to play football the whole afternoon yesterday.2. Give me the book, which you to buy at the shop.3. Give me the
Put the verbs in a proper tense.
1. We (to play) football the whole afternoon yesterday.
2. Give me the book, which you ( to buy) at the shop.
3. Give me the book, which you ( to buy) at the shop yesterday.
4. When we (to go) to the river the day before yesterday, we (to meet) your relatives who (to come) from Kyiv.
5. I (to run) to the park where my friends (to wait) after I (to clean) my room.
6. My sister (not to watch) football match with me yesterday because she ( not to like) football.
7. When Bill (to get) home from Canada he was glad to see a new computer that his wife (to buy) him as a birthday present while he (to be) abroad.
6.didn't watch,doesn't like