Put questions to the underlined words. My mother runs thePut questions to the underlined words. My mother runs the house perfectly. 2. Mr Short is
Put questions to the underlined words. My mother runs thePut questions to the underlined words. My mother runs the house perfectly. 2. Mr Short is a nice man. 3. My students are very nice. 4. John and Dick are playing tennis. 5. They run for the bus every morning. 6. Welike English tea. 7. Louisa has got a very interesting job. 8. I have dinner at 7 o’clock in the evening. 9. Babies usually have five meals a day. 10. There is a round table and five chairs in the middle of the room. 11. These are my postcards. 12. Jill goes to work by bus. 13. The Normans invaded Britain in 1066. 14. Columbus discovered America in 1492. 15. She does her room every day. 16. They were at the disco last night. 17.He has just left. 18. He is crying as he has cut his finger. 19. He had to spend a lot of money on education. 20. She had ironed all the linen by 5 o'clock yesterday. 21. This pair of trousers cost seven dollars. 22. The fax will be received in an hour. 23. The contract has been signed. 24. A new supermarket is being built in our district. 25. His father wants him to become a student. 26. I'll buy a new toy-car for my son when I get the money. 27. That happened the other day. 28. She can go in the red or in the blue car. 29. She is looking at the picture. 30. Susie always takes care of her nephew.
- 1. How does my mother run the house?
2. What man is Mr Short?
3. Who is very nice?
4. Who is playing tennis?
5.Who runs for the bus every morning?
6. Who likes English tea? What do we like?
7. What job has Louisa got?
8. When do I have dinner?
9. How many times a day do babies usually have meals?
10. What is there in the middle of the room?
11. Whose postcards are these?
12. How does Jill go to work?13.
When did the Normans invade Britain?
14. Who discovered America in 1492?
15. When does she do her room?
16. Where were they were last night?
17.Has he just left?
18. Why is he is crying?
19. How did he have to spend a lot of money?
20. What had she done all the linen by 5 o'clock yesterday?
21. How much does this pair of trousers cost?
22. When will the fax be received?
23. What has been signed?
24. Where is new supermarket being built?
25. What does his father want him to become?
26. When will I buy a new toy-car for my son?
27. What happened the other day.
28. What colour of car can go?
29. What is she looking at?
30. Who does Susie always take care of?