Проверьте пожалуйста правильно ли я выполнела задание. Нужно добавить в конце – s/-es где это необходимо. При этом не изменять/добавлять/убирать слова
Проверьте пожалуйста правильно ли я выполнела задание. Нужно добавить в конце -s/-es где это необходимо. При этом не изменять/добавлять/убирать слова в предложении.
например, "1. A bird care for its feather by cleaning them with its beak "- получаем "A bird cares for its feathers by cleaning them with its beak"
Где я изменила - я выделила цветом окончание
2. There are many occupations in the world. Doctors take care of sick people. Pilots fly airplanes. Farmers raise crops. Shepherds herd sheep.
3. An architect designs buildings. An archeologist digs in the ground to find objects from past civilizations.
4. The first modern computer were developed in the 1930s and 1940s. Computers were not comrr.ercia!!v available until the 1950s.
5. There are several factory in my hometown. The glass factory employ many people.
6. Kangaroos are Australian animals. They are not found on any of the other continents, except in zoos.
7. Mosquitoes are found everywhere in the world, including the Arctic.
8. At one time, many people believed that tomatoes were poisonous.
9. Birds, fish, insects, and mammals are different species. Each groups of these life form shares physical characteristics
10. Most of the creatures in the world possess the five sense of sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. However, these senses are often more highly developed in one species than another. Birds have a highly developed sense of sight. For instance, an eagle can spot a small lizard from high in the air. The lizard would be undetectable by a human being from the same distances. Animals that hunt by following a trail on the ground may have poor eyesight but a keen sense of smell. For example, dogs see a blurred, gray world because they are nearsighted and cannot see colors. However, they can smell thousands of times better than human being can .
- Во втором там cropes, в третьем designes,а все остальное правильно