Present perfect or past perfect 1a I phoned Mr William to find out if Pat go away. He was not sure. b Wait I’ll go and see if she go out. 2 a Look
Present perfect or past perfect
1a) I phoned Mr William to find out if Pat ( go ) away. He was not sure. b) Wait I'll go and see if she ( go) out.
2 a) Look at this house. I ( live) here for 12 eears and I am moving to another one next week b) I ( live) in a small cottage for 12 years befor my family moved to town
3. a) Jack (play) tennis three times this week. He said he ( not , play) tennis a week befor.
4 Alan (see) a lot of Alexandra recently.
5 I often ( wonder) how he earns his living.
6 She told me she ( work) in England befor .
7 When I arrived at the country house I realized I (lose) the keys.
8 '' John ( telephone) yet ? '' she asked entering the house but her brother said he didnt know if John ( telephone).
- 1. a)had gone.b) has gone
2. a) has lived(has been living) b) had been living(had lived)
3. a) has played b)hadn't played
4. has seen
5. wonder(have wondered) Мне кажется, первый вариант больше подходит
6. had worked(had been working)
7. had lost
8. Has... telephoned; had telephoned