Преобразовать предложения в косвенную речь 1. Не asks me: “Can you give me your pen?” 2. She says: “Has he already come home after lessons?” 3. They s
Преобразовать предложения в косвенную речь
1. Не asks me: "Can you give me your pen?"
2. She says: "Has he already come home after lessons?"
3. They say to him: "Which school do you go to?"
4. Liz asks: "Are you seeing the manager tomorrow?"
5. My mother tells me: "Where have you put my book?"
6. She asks: "How long have you been translating this article?"
7. Jane asks: "Did you go to London last year?"
8. "Are you busy now?" Nick asks his brother.
9. Kate's mother says: "What marks have you got at school?"
10. She asks me: "When will you go to the USA?"
- 1. Не asks me if I can give him my pen
2. She asks if he has already come home after lessons
3. They ask him which school he goes to
4. Liz asks if I am seeing the manager the next day
5. My mother asks me where I have put her book
6. She asks how long I have been translating this article
7. Jane asks if I had gone to London the year before
8. Nick asks his brother if he is bisy now.
9. Kate's mother asks what marks I have got at school
10. She asks me when I'll go to the USA