Помогите составить диалог c вежливым обращением на английском языке со словами miss, mrs…СРОЧНОООО
1 Январь 0001 → admin
помогите составить диалог c вежливым обращением на английском языке со словами miss, mrs...СРОЧНОООО
- Good morning, sir.
- Good morning. Come in, Mrs. Volkova. Please, take a seat. Tell me, how long you were in your last job with "Pine"?
- I worked for "Pine" for 6 years.
- Did you hold a good post there?
- I started as a courier but a few months later I filled the vacancy of shopassistant. I had been working as a shopassistant for 3 years when I was promoted from shopassistant to Supplies Manager. And I have worked as Supplies Manager for the last few years.
- And why did you leave your previous job?
- Well, first of all the job involved much travelling but I have small children to look after. So, my heart was breaking when I left my kids home. I used to go on business abroad and sometimes I was away from home for a few days. So, I decided to quit and now I am looking for the position of shopassistant.I find it more suitable. I won't have to leave home. Besides, I have enough experience to do the job.
- Well, you have excellent references from your previous job and wide-ranging experience in trade. You'll start on 10000 rub. and if you do well we''ll review it after the term of probation, which amounts to 3 months. Have you got any questions for me?
- What are the working hours?
- The hours are from 9 till 6 p.m. with an hour for lunch. Does it suit you?
- Yes, sure. When do you want me to start, sir?
- In a week, if possible.
- All right.
- Fill in the application form and get ready to start working in a week. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye.
- Thank you. Goodbye.