Помогите ответьте на все вопросы и ответы прошу очень надо помогите :Do you remember any facts about the Russian, American and British histor? Thenans
Помогите ответьте на все вопросы и ответы прошу очень надо помогите :Do you remember any facts about the Russian, American and British histor? Thenanswer the following questions. a) Russia.
1. Which is the largest country in the world?
2. Where is Russia situated?
3. What is the longest river in Russia?
4. What old Russian towns on the Volga do you know?
5. Who founded the capital of Russia? When? 6. What is the heart of Moscow?
7. What can you say about the birch tree
- 1. Russia is the world’s largest country by landmass, beating out runner-up Canada by around 2.8 million square miles. It includes nine different time zones and shares land borders with 14 neighboring countries.
2. Russia is situated in two parts of the world at once: one third of the territory of Russia belongs to the Eastern Europe, and the part between the Ural and the Pacific belongs to the Northern Asia .
3.The longest river in Russia is the Yenisei-Angara-Selenge River system. The combined length of the 3 rivers is 5,539 km.
4. Yaroslavl, Novgorod
5.The first reference to Moscow dates from 1147 when Yuri Dolgorukiy called upon the prince of the Novgorod-Severski to "come to me, brother, to Moscow". Nine years later, in 1156, Prince Yuri Dolgorukiy of Rostov ordered the construction of a wooden wall, the Kremlin, which had to be rebuilt multiple times, to surround the emerging city.
6.The heart of Moscow, Russia's capital city, centers around the Kremlin. While you must have tickets to enter the Kremlin and its museums and cathedral, Red Square is free to explore.
7. This tree is sometimes called "The Watchful Tree" because of eye-like impressions on the bark.Fragrant twigs of silver birch are used in saunas to relax the muscles.National Tree of Finland and Russia.
зачем писать на русском, если задание по английскому? если нужно перевести - гугл переводчик в помощь с: