Надо составить диалог по английскому, типа подготовка к хеллоуину. Надо написать про вечеринку которую ты собираешься устроить у себя дома. что из еды
1 Январь 0001 → admin
Надо составить диалог по английскому, типа подготовка к хеллоуину. Надо написать про вечеринку которую ты собираешься устроить у себя дома.(что из еды приготовить,какие костюмы одеть,как украсить дом,кого позвать,когда это всё будет)
- - Hello.
- Hey. How are you? What have you been up to recently?
- I'm fine, thank you. Not much. I've been thinking about Halloween and where can I spend it. What about you?
- Actually, I'm going to throw a Holloween party at my house.
- Wow. That's great! Have you thought this through already?
- Not really. I don't even know where to start.
- Okay, I'll help you with it. Firstly, you have to decide on snacks and drinks.
- I guess, it would be nice to buy some candies and maybe some chips. Basically, I'm going to buy something that you can eat without a fork or a spoon. As for drinks, I'm going to buy some Cola, Srpite, maybe some juice and water. What do you think?
- You've made a good decision. From my expirience, noone wants to eat something heavy or something that requires using spoons or forks at the party. Next thing you need is decorations.
- Oh, right! I think about buying a lot of pumpkins and cutting faces and things on it. Also, I think about buying some Halloween-themed candles and houseware. I don't know. I guess I'll decide at the shop.
- Who are you going to invite to this party?
- My house is really big, so I think I will invite my classmates and all the people I know. They can bring their friends, too. Oh, this is going to be so much fun!
- Fantastic! Have you though about your costume, though?
- I totally forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me. I have to think about something simple, since I don't have much time or money for making it. I might go as a pirate or something. What about you? You're going to my party, right? Who are you going to dress as?
- Of course, I'm coming to your party! I actually have made my costume already. But I want to keep it a secret. You'll like it, I'm sure.
- Well, I can't wait to see it. So, I think I should go prepairing for the party.
- Okay. Bye. No! Wait! When is the party starting?
- Oh, right. I completely forgot. It's on the 27th of October at 9 pm. Come and bring your friends!
- I will! Goodbye.