II. Choose the correct item1. People who enjoy painting as a hobby are usually very creative/athletic.2. You like skateboarding, don’t you? Yo
II. Choose the correct item
People who enjoy painting as a hobby are usually very creative/athletic.
You like skateboarding, don’t you? You must be really daring/curious!
Don’t you have to be really fit/patient
to play chess?
They are the people that/when I
grew up with!
That is the girl what/who lives
The film is bored/boring.
I was so sad/excitedto
hear about our holiday plans.
I was really worried/interestedfor
the boy who was in the accident.
I was surprised/worriedto
see my friend on the front page of the newspaper!
10. That colourgoes with/goes on your eyes!
Jane? She (take) a shower.
(start) at 8.30 am.
housemaids (help) us with the cleaning in the future.
(come) home from school an hour ago.
(talk) in 100 years’ time?
mother came home, I (do) my homework.
was a baby, he (like) to eat porridge.
children (not be) interested in reading science-fiction.
my brother (move) to another flat.
10. I am the type of person who never (give) up hope.
11. Fiona (write) amazing stories when she was 25.
12. Stephen (cope) well with every day stress when he was
13. I have enough
money. I (buy) a new CD.
14. While I (read) an interesting article, my mother
(watch) a chat show.
15. If I (not study) hard, I (fail) the exam.
- 1) creative
1) is taking
3) will help
5) Will computers talk ....
6) was doing
8) are not
9) is moving
13) will buy
14) was reading / was watching
15) don't study , will fail