Диалог про еду на английском языке с произношением и переводом
1 Январь 0001 → admin
диалог про еду на английском языке (с произношением и переводом)
- - Hello! What’s new?
- Hi! Thanks, business is looking well. What about you?
- Fine, thank you. I’ve decided to serve traditional English breakfast for you. I want that you feel at home here.
- Very nice.I am very hungry now.
- Sit down to table, please. I’ve cooked some delicious porridge today.
- What is the porridge?
- The oatmeal porridge with fruit and chocolate.
- How have you managed to guess what I want? I always ate one at home.
- Help yourself to it.I have booked in a shop some fresh bacon and corn toasts.
- I like the bacon, but I am allergic to corn.
- What a pity! Would you like some juice?
- Yes, please, a glass.
- I like some strawberry jam. We always cook it ourselves.
- Do you bring some berries from your country?
- Yes, we have a lot of berries on our dacha.
- I think this jam is worth trying.
- How do you cook it? What is the recipe?
- I will write down you after breakfast. It’s quite easy.
- Thank you.Are there some quail eggs?
- Right.Have you ever tried them?
- Yes, I like it.Will you pass me the eggs, please.
- Here you are.
- There isn’t enough salt in it.Will you pass me the salt, please.
- Here it is.
- Thank you.
discovered a new shop in the city centre yesterday. I had never been
there and came in the first time.There were some perfect teas.
- Did you buy any?
- Yes, I bought one with some jasmine and currants.It is some London tea.I think it will remind you about your home.
- Oh, thank you.It’s very nice of you.