Answerthe questions.1Do all people in Britain live in their ownhouses?2How many floors are there in a traditionalEnglish house?3 Which rooms are usual
1)Do all people in Britain live in their own
2)How many floors are there in a traditional
3) Which rooms are usually
4) Which room is a favourite in a traditional
5) How do Englishmen sometimes call a
6) What do the British think of their homes?
- 1. no, cause of the urbanisation. Mostly people from the countryside own houses
3. two or three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. downstairs a hall and then other rooms, such as kitchen and living room
because they spend lot of time in the living room.
6. proverb: An Englishman’s house is his castle.