Ann jones is the secretary of mr wooding. what…? – what does ann jones do? 1.mr golovin got an invitation letter yesterday. what…?. 2. mr wooding wi
ann jones is the secretary of mr wooding.(what...?) - what does ann jones do? 1.mr golovin got an invitation letter yesterday.(what...?). 2. mr wooding will phone mr golovin tomorrow.(when...?) 3. a group of 20 russian students csn come to london.(how many....?), 4 barbara grey is responsible for the social programme.(why....?).5. mr golovin thanked his english colleague for the invitation.(who...?)
- 1. what did mr golovin get yesterday?
2. when mr wooding will phone mr golovin?
3. how many students can come to london?
4. why barbara grey is responsible?
5. who thanked an english colleague for the invitation?