2 Answer the questions.1. Have you ever been on a diet?2. Why did you start a diet?3. Did you try to lose or to gain weight?4. What did
2 Answer the questions.
1. Have you ever been on a diet?
2. Why did you start a diet?
3. Did you try to lose or to gain weight?
4. What did you eat?
5. What food did you have to give up to lose weight?
6. Was it a positive or a negative experience?
7. Did it work?
8. Did the weight come back after you finished your diet?
Помогите пожалуйста ответить на вопросы по английскому языку про диету
- . Yes, I have been on diet about one year ago.
2. I wanted to be healthier and stronger. And losing weight wasn't the last reason, of course.
3. I tried to lose weight a couple of times. It was quite useless.
4. I ate a lot of fruits and vegetables (about 2 kilos a day). I think that amount of food is a very important thing.
5. Frankly speaking, I like sweets so much. It was hard to eat less cakes and ice-cream.
6. I think that healthy nutrition (but not starving) helps you to be strong-willed.
7. Yes, it did. I lost 5 kilos.
8. It didn't. Actually, I do sports a lot and I think I'm used to eating healthy food.