1. Complete the sentences with word combinations. Example: What are you doing? – Im planting the bushes. I waht … the road. – I want TO SEPARATE THE
1. Complete the sentences with word combinations.
Example: What are you doing? - Im planting the bushes. I waht ... the road. - I want TO SEPARATE THE GARDEN FROM the road.
1) Will you join us on our cycling trip tomorrow? - Im afraid, I wont. I must_________________________ first.
2) Every summer, we __________________ in the mountains. We sleep in tents ahd make fires to cook breakfast and dinner.
3) Can you _______________ ? - Yes, I can. But I like basketball more.
4) The young tourists decided to__________________ and draw a map of it.
2. Complete the sentences.
Use: is are was were
1) Any news? - Yes, but the news __________ not very good today.
2) There ________ only 15,000 people in the town in 1995. Now, more than 100,000 people live there.
3) I liked the concert yesterday. The music _________ beautiful.
4) What _____ the children going to do? - I dont know. Lets wait and see.
- 1) do my homework
2) have a nice rest
3) play volleyball
4) explore the forest