1. Complete the sentences with have to and has to.1 A manager … be sociable and polite, doesnt he?2 Its hot and sunny. So I … water my flowers eve
1. Complete the sentences with have to and has to.
1) A manager ... be sociable and polite, doesnt he?
2) Its hot and sunny. So I ... water my flowers every morning and afternoon.
3) Do they ... wear a uniform at school?
4) My friend ... go to school on Saturdays. He has got 5 lessons.
5) Do I ... do all these exercises? They are really boring.
6) Alice doesnt ... feed her pets. Her mother has already fed them.
7) Does each member ... speak English at the Explorers Club?
2.Complete the sentences. Use have to in the correct tense.
1) He studied at a Canadian school. He ... learn English and French.
2) Jessica writes about the wonders of nature. She ... travel a lot.
3) Yesterday, her son fell ill and she ... stay at home.
4) My older brother wants to be a musician. He ... play the violin for hours every day.
5) The students missed the bus and they ... walk to school in the rain.
6) If you want to learn more about Stonehenge, you ... read this book.
7) I cant play football this afternoon, I ... prepare for an exam.