0 My sister continued studying/tostudy to study music at the Conservatoire.1 Helen started to sing when she was a little girl.2 I can’t stand to w
0) My sister continued studying/to
study (to study) music at the Conservatoire.
1) Helen started (to sing) when she was a little girl.
2) I can't stand (to watch) theatre performances on TV
because I like the atmosphere of a theatre.
3) My mother had gone to work and we
went on (to listen) to loud music.
4) Yesterday I met my old friend in
the street. We hadn't seen each other for a long time and I stopped (to talk) with him.
5) I am looking forward to (to hear) the new songs by Elton John.
6) I feel like (to buy) as many CDs of British rock groups
as I can.
7) I like (to go) to the music school because I am
learning so much from it.
8) I can't stop (to read) about the history of my favourite
rock groups because I can get to know how this or that song was written.
9) I hate (to listen) to any recordings. I prefer real
10) My grandfather remembers (to watch) the last con-cert of the Beatles
Надо вместо скобок поставить что то в ing, а что то нет )
- 1.to sing